Perfect Union banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, how is everyone doing today? Everything is alright here, just waiting to go to work. Lately, I've been thinking about buying a Mini-14GB model.....anyone have any comments on this rifle? I know that it is just another model of the good ole' Mini-14, but I was just wondering if anyone had any info (pros or cons) about the GB model. Well, enough for now, take care and I'll talk later!

Semper Fi,

g8keyper97

:ar15:

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have a new GB model (new LEO only model). Great rifle, carry it on duty. As for what you're dealing with (a preban) you would be spending a bit of extra money, just to have something a little different. The bayonet lug is virtually useless , but if its for show get a bayonet too. The winged front sight is kind of neat, and the sights are all blue even on the stainless rifles so they're easier to see in bright sun. If you're going to do it, go all the way and get a factory folder. Make sure it came from the factory that way and they didn't add a factory or after market folding stock. The easiset way to tell is that the front sling mount is mounted on the left side of the lower gas block, not on the bottom. As Ruger only sold the GB to cops and LE Agencies you can find some with department insignias and other interesting modifications.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts