Perfect Union banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would any of you have a parts list that includes factory parts numbers or even a printed schematic with that info for the 14F or folding stock version? I have a factory folder that lost a few of the original parts (from the folding arm portion of the stock-rest of gun is complete) but I can't find parts numbers. I would imagine that the GBF model and also the AC556 model would have that information but I have neither as refrence.
Even a link to that information would be greatly appreciated. Yes I tried Ruger's site but no luck there.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Try Brownells in the schematic section for parts, thats where I get most of my parts for my Mini's

·
AC-556 Owner
740 Posts
Would any of you have a parts list that includes factory parts numbers or even a printed schematic with that info for the 14F or folding stock version? I have a factory folder that lost a few of the original parts (from the folding arm portion of the stock-rest of gun is complete) but I can't find parts numbers. I would imagine that the GBF model and also the AC556 model would have that information but I have neither as refrence.
Even a link to that information would be greatly appreciated. Yes I tried Ruger's site but no luck there.
Ruger DOES NOT have any parts for the Factory Folders anymore. I've tried to get them to sell me spares and they tell me they don't have any parts.

Try Numrich, Gunbroker, or Ebay for the parts you need. You will see them pop up on Gunbroker from time to time.

But here is a link to the AC-556 Manual that has all the part numbers for the Folding Stock

AC-556 Manual

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ruger DOES NOT have any parts for the Factory Folders anymore. I've tried to get them to sell me spares and they tell me they don't have any parts.

Try Numrich, Gunbroker, or Ebay for the parts you need. You will see them pop up on Gunbroker from time to time.

But here is a link to the AC-556 Manual that has all the part numbers for the Folding Stock

AC-556 Manual
Hey Dacotua, Thanks for the link, it is exactly the material I had been trying to locate. You are correct; the parts are becoming more like hens' teeth every day. My stock is mostly complete but missing a couple of the nuts-n-bolts hardware. Sadly, there weren't great numbers of the folders produced so finding the parts is not likely. Might have to pay the machinist to fabricate what I need. Again, thanks for the link.

·
AC-556 Owner
740 Posts
Hey Dacotua, Thanks for the link, it is exactly the material I had been trying to locate. You are correct; the parts are becoming more like hens' teeth every day. My stock is mostly complete but missing a couple of the nuts-n-bolts hardware. Sadly, there weren't great numbers of the folders produced so finding the parts is not likely. Might have to pay the machinist to fabricate what I need. Again, thanks for the link.
Its cheaper to get a machinist to make the parts now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.