Perfect Union banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently came across alot of USA mini-14 mags new in the box. I bought them for a very modest price.They were all 30rd mags. I took them to my range and tried them out in two of my guns.To my surprise they all worked flawless but two of them. I called USA mag corp and they said send them back. About two weeks or so I recieved them back but they sent three back instead of two. I havent had time to try them out yet but USA gives a lifetime warranty. Has anyone else had good results with the USA brand mags?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Really? :eek: I have been checking the USA website for months, to see if they are still going. No phone number when I check, and no new info on their status. It just says they are moving and in 45 days will be up and running, however; this same message has been there for several MONTHS.

·
Registered
9,765 Posts
The only problem I've had with mine is I can't load the last 2 rds or it will misfeed or I can't get the mag in. They are 3/8" shorter than my PMI's. I think I got them from CDNN for $9.99 and $12.99 for 20 & 30 rds. Can't complain for the price.

·
Registered
27 Posts
i ordered some mags from Cheaper Than Dirt and the blued twenty round USA mag (at least i think its a USA mag) is the only high cap mag that is reliable in my mini. otherwise, i have to use the factory five round peice. im desperate for a good mag, but i cant justify the cost of the Ruger 20 rounders.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts