Perfect Union banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!

I bought my Mini a few months ago (before the panic prices thank God!). I have the Tactical with the ATI stock. I love the stock but however there is something about the classic stocks that I love and I am in the market to buy one to replace the ATI stock. I''m looking to buy a NEW factory black synthetic stock. I contacted Ruger to see if I could order one straight from them but I haven't been able to reach them. I want to stay away from all the bidding on gunbroker and ebay. Any no were I can get a brand new stock. Thanks guys!

Bryan

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
eBay usually has a few.

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
MidwayUSA carries them. Can't say if they'll be in stock right now, but it's worth a look.

Keep in mind, though, that you'll pay considerably less here at PU in the Classifieds.

I can't tell how many posts you have (Tapatalk doesn't show it...), but once you've posted 10 or so times, the Classified section will be viewable to you.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Well, the grass is always greener....

I started with the Ruger synthetic on my M30 and bought the ATI to replace it.

The Ruger OEM makes the rifle light and quick. The drawbacks are that you need a much higher cheek weld when you add virtually any type of optic and the OEM doesn't have a clean way to add an accessory rail.

The only drawback to the ATI is the added weight. It lost its "nimbleness".

Wil

·
Registered
298 Posts
Hello everyone!

I bought my Mini a few months ago (before the panic prices thank God!). I have the Tactical with the ATI stock. I love the stock but however there is something about the classic stocks that I love and I am in the market to buy one to replace the ATI stock. I''m looking to buy a NEW factory black synthetic stock. I contacted Ruger to see if I could order one straight from them but I haven't been able to reach them. I want to stay away from all the bidding on gunbroker and ebay. Any no were I can get a brand new stock. Thanks guys!

Bryan
Before you pull the trigger on a OEM Syn stock, check out the other options out there. I've included some links bellow.

And if you need rails or check rest. They are pretty easy to install. I've been using Magpil's picatinny rails. They lock down nice and tight with the screw and plate (for a lack of better words) hardware.

Choate Conventional Stock
Choate Machine & Tool - Mini-14/30 Conventional Stock - Product Details

Bell and Carlson Carbelite stock - 14" LOP
Bell and Carlson Carbelite Rifle Stocks | Rifle Accuracy

MPI Tactical Stock
Ruger #1 Stock - MPISTOCKS.COM

MPI Classic Style Stock
Ruger #1 Stock - MPISTOCKS.COM

Hogue Overmold Stock - Many peeps love this stock!
Ruger Mini 14/30 : Hogue Inc., The Best Value In Handgun Grips, Rifle Stocks and Accessories - Bar None!

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
just put the hogue stock on mine (replaced factory synthetic)
love it
I still wish Hogue would put out a hard nylon stock for the Minis like they have for the 10/22.

Much stiffer, and none of the gummy rubber. I like the overmold on my 1911 and Beretta grips, but not so much on an entire rifle stock...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.