Perfect Union banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if I can replace the swing arm of the butler creek stock with a fixed a2 stock. I would like a pistol grip stock with a fixed rear stock. I don't like the choate and the troy ind mcs stock is over$850. Any suggestions. Thanks

·
Registered
298 Posts
I was wondering if I can replace the swing arm of the butler creek stock with a fixed a2 stock. I would like a pistol grip stock with a fixed rear stock. I don't like the choate and the troy ind mcs stock is over$850. Any suggestions. Thanks
Would take a lot of work to convert the Butler Creek to an A2 fixed stock. I'm sure its doable but, would take a lot of fab work though.

Choate makes a fix stock
Choate Machine & Tool - Ruger Mini-14/30 Pistol Grip Stock - Product Details

They also make a M4 style of stock that could be configured for a fixed stock. I'm actually converting one right now.
Choate Machine & Tool - Mini 14 M4 Telescoping Pistol Grip Stock - Product Details

The SCAR stock that could be setup with a fixed stock.
Clyde Armory SCAR-Stock Mini 14

Other then that, not a lot of options.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
What you need for the Butler Creek is a Pig Nose Adapter. Search that term. It will fit the Butler Creek, allowing an AR buffer tube to be installed. From there you can fit a collapsible and probably fixed stock with enough patience.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That mini 14 pistol grip option m4 seems great as long as it can attach a fixed stock. Thanks for the feed back

1 - 4 of 4 Posts