Perfect Union banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!

I've been "lurking" for awhile and I figured it was time to join! I have a Mini-14 Tactical with the ATI stock, however I just bought a synthetic stock to replace it so I have both options. So I have been looking at different ways to mount sights on my Mini, particularly the weig-a-tinny rail, and GG&G rail. I wanted to see your guys opinion on these. Has anyone used the GG&G rail that comes with the Burris sight? Thanks guys!

Bryan

·
Registered
369 Posts
I have the GG&G rail, but without the Burris sight, I use the Sightmark Holo, and Bushnell 3X9 scope with QD mounts, perfect rezero everytime. It's a solid mount on any Mini

·
Registered
182 Posts
Welcome from Vermont, Bkerr! I have the Weigand rail with a UTG CQB 3-9x40 BugBuster. Here's a photo:

Enjoy the forum and your awesome rifle!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have been looking at the Sightmark Holo sight and the Burris fastfire ii. Is there a deference in quality? How do you like your Sightmark? And Qcarr, do you like your UTG 3x9? Thanks guys for the help.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I really like the UTG. It's compact, fairly light, holds zero well, and has been dead-on so far. It was also only about $80 when I bought it, far cheaper than most scopes.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts