Perfect Union banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:sniper:
Mini 14, Model GB for sale. Less than 100 rounds fired through it. Two stocks, both in excellent condition. Ranch style stock, dark wood from factory, no scratches or nicks. Factory folding stock, no scratches or nicks. Can't say enough about condition of rifle. It is not stainless steel. I guess it would be the blued model, if my terminology is correct. I have 1 10 round Ruger mag and 1 20 round Ruger mag, both Factory mags. I have 1 PMI 30/35 round mag. All the other mags, hold either 20 or 35. It comes with about 12 mags in all, including a RAM mag that holds 30/35. I'm looking to get about 1100.00 OBO for it. It is in excellent condition all the way around, I've even added a Harris Bi-Pod to it. I don't have a scanner to make photos of it, but I would find a way to produce photos to serious inquiries or offers. It is PRE-BAN too. I tried finding photos that matched it on the Internet, but they all sucked compared to what I have. My FFL is a block away from where I work, so let me know. A gun show sale is also possible this weekend. Puyallup Gun Show rocks!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts