Perfect Union banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
None of my posts are making it to the email list (and I am getting very frustrated)!
so I'll post this here.....

Ok this is the 4th email I have tried to send to this thing in 2 weeks. I hope this actually makes it.

I was curious as to opinions on where to get a synthetic stock for a mini 14. I have looked at the choate and cabella (both look the same) but was hoping for something a little more exotic (I already have a synth. folder) like something with a teardrop, thumbhole, answhung (sp?) etc. Anyone have any idea's.

Also I have some stainless mini 30 30 round mags I would be considering to sell (brand new) They work great I just bought too many of them, they also open so that they can be cleaned. I saw someone saying they are hard to get and they are (that's why I got too many, I was just happy to find them).

·
Registered
11 Posts
Try butler creek.A friend of mine has one on a stainless mini and it looks slick.Its black zytel with the butt stock made out of two thick metal rods.Comes in stainless or blue steel.It is made as a fixed stock but is easy to convert to a folder you didnt hear that from me.Sorry no responce till now but I just found this list a few days ago.How much do you want for your mags I am paying 25.00 for ram-lines but getting hard to find.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts