Perfect Union banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
216 Posts
Yes, it is legal. I've just recently got one and registered it.
You can call Firearms Control Section at 718 520-9300 and ask yourself.

If you do not have NYC rifle/shotgun permit, you will have to obtain it at the same place.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.