Perfect Union banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Both Accu-struts are the longer 6&1/8" versions with the two clamps made before the shorter ones came out, so they do not say LT on them. They simply say "Accu-strut."

·
Registered
2 Posts
Both Accu-struts are the longer 6&1/8" versions with the two clamps made before the shorter ones came out, so they do not say LT on them. They simply say "Accu-strut."
So the blued one is still available?..... I am in Austin but work at the new formula one track and with one week till race day this next week is a MADHOUSE !! :wacko:
I am actually looking for the longer one so if you still have this I am your buyer :)
I wont be free till next tuesday. Do you ever make it north ?
THANKS !!

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have no idea which mini model i have (the numbers everyone uses to identify) but will the handguard fit all models? Is this made of WOOD or that heavy metal thing? Also, is it still available? please text me at 518-488-438nine. Thanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
So if I'm reading this right you still have a stainless strut left. If so can you shoot me a picture of it. I am interested.

Jerry

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
181 Posts
I have no idea which mini model i have (the numbers everyone uses to identify) but will the handguard fit all models? Is this made of WOOD or that heavy metal thing? Also, is it still available? please text me at 518-488-438nine. Thanks.
The id everyone talks about is the first three digits of the serial number.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
This is a pic of the stainless Accu-strut. It has some marks from where it was mounted and it is also the older one when they shipped with the blued clamps.

·
Registered
7 Posts
dstra, Do you know anyone selling the same muzzle/flash hider that you've got on your rifle? I'm looking so hard for that same flash hider. I'm willing to pay like $50 for it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts