Perfect Union banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, how is everything going? Just a quick question. Does anyone know of any places that sell a Ruger made or similar copy of the wooden folding stock with pistol grip? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also, I am posting a pic of my Mini-14. Its a pre-ban that was made in 1978, and I had a Millet rear peep sight installed along with a Flash-hider w/front sight and bayonet lug. Its pretty sweet, and the wood is the original ruger wood. It also came with the no longer manufactured wooden handguard, but I didn't have it pictured. Hope you guys like my toy!!!!:ar15:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Real ruger stocks are no longer sold to the public. You have to be a LEO or buy a used one off Ebay or the like for $300 and up. Falcon made some but I have heard questions about their reliability. Choate makes a nice one - check out Auction Arms. So does Butler Creek. These are polymer/metal ones that have recoil pads to help with the kick. The metal factory stocks are not so forgiving.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Ruger no longer even makes the factory folding stock. The ones they still have in stock are for sale to LEOs only. All other brands, Choate, Butler Creek, etc will only sell new folding stocks to LEOs. There are plenty of older ones for sale out there though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.