Perfect Union banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two books about the Mini-14,
"Mini-14 Super Systems" and "The Mini-14:plinker, Hunter, Assault, and EverythingElse Rifle" By Duncan Long.
Thes are exelent books to read for anyone who owns or is thinking of owning a Mini-14.
Has anyone else read them?

------------------
Perfect Union member #33

·
Registered
38 Posts
Same with me Dennis. They were very enlightning. I recently found a few things to be incorrect but overall very usefull. Has anyone read any other Mini-14 books? Thx-Ace

·
Registered
7 Posts
I don't have any books, but I do have the AGI Armorer's video on the Mini-14. I found it extremely useful. For good, thorough, basic knowledge, I don't think it can be beat, since you can the rifle being taken apart and every part and subassembly explained--and you can follow along with your own.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I try to stay away from Duncan Long books as they seem to be a rehash of catalog ads to me. I did enjoy one book, The Mini-14 Exotic Weapons System, the author is anonymous and it is published by Paladin Press. It discussed the building of a suppressor and also conversion to full auto. From what I know of the AC-556, it looks like it will work. Can't say it will since I won't convert mine (why ruin a GB?).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts