Perfect Union banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
It has some useful information. Also depends on how much they are asking for it now. For 10.00 to 12.00 bucks its ok to add to your collection but don't expect any up to date info on modifications or magazine problems etc. because it is copyrighted 1987.

·
Registered
9,765 Posts
There is enough info in these 3 forums, someone could write a book on: "dern mini", "mod mini", "the mini", I know how about "The Modern Mini". Now ain't that cute!:D

·
Registered
53 Posts
I have that book it's ok a little outdated more on mini history and such...I am going to get that video that really breaks down the takedown of the mini.You could live without that book I.M.O. :usa:

·
Registered
540 Posts
I bought it too and for the money its a nice to have.
A little outdated? :rolleyes: When I read it I felt like I was in a time machine and I was back in high school, it hasn't been updated in over 15 years! (who remembers Paralex?)
It a good entry level book. I was really hoping it would be on the level of Scot Duff's books on the Garand and the M14 but no luck there:(

·
Registered
716 Posts
Agreed. I too own that book. I would suggest going to the bookstore, find it, flip through it. If there's anything that catches yer eye, just read that paragraph. You ain't missing anything that you can't find on this very forum, and from its widely experienced members.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.