Perfect Union banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
7,374 Posts
Yep, I paid $900 for a very lightly used 580 stainless mini (Less than 100 rnds through the barrel), but it has a davidsons exclusive green laminate wood stock with the rubber butpad. It was cherry so I paid the price. Alot more than the $391 I paid for a new one the last time (pre-94) at wallyworld. Ive been on Big fives list for a mini 30 for 3 mos. and no news yet (I'm customer #1 on that list) I don't know what I'm going to have to pay for it, but the last one sold for $879, and big 5 told me that Ruger has raised thier wholesale price to them by 10%. If it comes in at $999.99 or less, I guess I should feel "Lucky". The Mini 30's are still going for about $1400 on gunbroker (NIB) and I've seen some used pre 580's still going for up to $1250.

·
Banned
7,374 Posts
I picked-up a Mini 14 Ranch Rifle here in NY at the Saratoga Springs Gun show 2 weeks ago looked to be NIB for $600.00 I don't think the old guy was up on the current CRAP going on here in NY! I hear guy's giving a $1000.00 or more for them!! Just got the Mo-Rod and Tech Sight in the mail and also have a Nikon Coyote Special 4.5-14x40SF BDC scope to mount on it!
P.M me if you are looking for 10 rnd mags b-4 that ban kicks in. I'm trying to help out NY mini owners with mags. I hate statist do-gooder regimes, even at the state level.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.