Perfect Union banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a few misc. mags for the Mini 14 in 5.56 and a couple 6.8 Mini mags. Found them in my drawer, no longer own any Mini's so these are up for grabs. They're all in unused/like new condition. I can take payment via paypal or USPS MO. Shipping is flat rate at 8$. Email works best, wvmoon1117 AT gmail DOT com is my contact.

First I have a pair of polymer Promag 20's. These are straight ribbed 20's. They work with all Mini's and have the last shot hold open feature. Asking 45$ for the set.

Second I have an Eagle clear polymer 30 round mag. I don't know much about the mag but I think it's pre-ban. I have a few other Eagles that I sold with my Mini's, and they all ran flawlessly. Asking 30$ for the mag.

Third I have a Thermold 30 rounder. I believe it's one of the original Thermolds from ages ago. Asking 30$ for it.

Fourth I have two Pro-Mag steel 6.8SPC Mini Mags. These were shipped to me mistakenly when the store clerk thought they were for a 5.56 Mini. I believe they're 20 shot capacity, nicely blued, US made. Asking 45$ for the pair of them.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I will take the

Second I have an Eagle clear polymer 30 round mag. I don't know much about the mag but I think it's pre-ban. I have a few other Eagles that I sold with my Mini's, and they all ran flawlessly. Asking 30$ for the mag.

I dont know how to pm or email you on this site? Please email me at [email protected] please!!!!!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts