Perfect Union banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, the new stupid NY gun law is forcing me to sell my 40rd stainless steel Mini-14 magazines. :angry:

If interested, I have them listed on eBay, item 121054425361

Regards,
Richard

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They will probably pull your ad.

You might be better off just listing your price on the forum...
Hi bwraven, yes indeed, eBay did remove my ad.

The more I think about what NY State did, the more I entertain the concept of civil disobedience. :D

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi bwraven, yes indeed, eBay did remove my ad.

The more I think about what NY State did, the more I entertain the concept of civil disobedience. :D
I was hoping that an eBay auction would "find" the right price for my Mini-14 40-round stainless steel magazines. This was the description I had in my eBay ad:

"I have for sale four Mini-14, 40-round, stainless steel magazines in excellent condition. The magazines are unmarked and I believe purchased before the 1994 Assault Weapons Ban. The new capricious New York State 7-round law requires me to sell these magazines. These magazines have had very little use, if any. Since I don't remember if the magazines have been used, they must be sold as used. Since I can not legally receive a return, I must sell them as-is with no refunds or returns. Please make sure it is legal in your state for me to sell you these magazines. Priority mail shipment is free, continental USA only."

I know that high capacity magazines are currently harder to find than chicken lips. Can anyone here recommend a suitable selling price, or want to make an offer for my 40-round magazines? I can accept PayPal for payment.

Regards,
Richard

·
Registered
3,368 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Check gunbroker for completed transactions to get an idea of what they are selling for.
Actually I did it for you $55 to $60 seems to be the going rate.
Not really sure why Ebay would pull your add. They have all kinds of 30 round AR mags up for auction right now. Have a look: AR15 magazines in Outdoor Sports | eBay
Hi woodstock, thank you for your research and information.

I think that eBay does random checks where I got caught. Notice that obvious larger than 10rd M1 Carbine magazines are advertised as 10rds to get around the eBay rules. Checking the eBay rules, Ebay confirms to California gun laws. I can't even sell my Choate Mini-14 flashhider on eBay that I was required to remove under the new NY gun laws.

Thanks again for the information.

Regards,
Richard

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi, well I see that selling my magazines through this site may be problematic. Someone wanted to buy all four 40-rd magazines, I had them packaged for him, but then he bailed.

So here goes my offer:

I will sell all four 40-round Mini-14 stainless steel magazines for $220 and I will pay the Priority Mail shipping.

or I will sell one each 40-round Mini-14 stainless steel magazine for $60 plus $5 Priority mail shipping.

Each of the four Mini-14, 40-round, stainless steel magazines are in excellent condition. The magazines are unmarked and I believe purchased before the 1994 Assault Weapons Ban. The new capricious New York State 7-round law requires me to sell these magazines. These magazines have had very little use, if any. Since I don’t remember if the magazines have been used, they must be sold as used. Since I can not legally receive a return, I must sell them as-is with no refunds or returns. Please make sure it is legal in your state for me to sell you these magazines. I prefer PayPal, but will also accept a Postal Money Order.

Check the current news about congress and magazines and get these while you can.

If interested, send me a private email.

Regards,
Richard

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Do you have any idea of who the manufacture of the Mini 14 40- round magazines is ?? Thanks for mnay info. God Bless :)
Hi VBVAGUY, sorry, but I don't know who made the magazines. They are a heavy gauge stainless steel, well made, and of high quality, not like the flimsy thin metal gauge I have seen on some 3rd party magazines. If it wasn't for the new idiotic 10rd limit law that forces me to sell my 40rd mags, I would never let these go. I have one year to sell my 40rd mags.

Regards,
Richard

1 - 10 of 10 Posts