Perfect Union banner

1 - 20 of 221 Posts

·
Registered
9,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok as requested this sticky is for members to post the latest vendor links with Mini magazines for sale. Just post on this sticky.

Please post a "clickable link" for other members to use.

Lets keep it "short and to the point" so members won't have to read thru pages of chit-chat to find a link.

·
Registered
165 Posts
First here is the link http://www.deltaforce.com/index.html The Mags are geniune 40 round PMI Stainless Steel Magazines, new in the plastic bags.

Not the most desirable size to have, but since I have a 10 round S/S PMI Mag which they did make and another Nickel plated 30 round PMI Mag I can vouch for the quality. They are equal to Ruger Magazines with the plus of being stainless steel. The price is $35 each or 4 for $127 which includes the S&H.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
hey guys found a source for PMI 20 round mags. but kinda pricey:( CTD had nickle 20 round factory LE marked mags for $25. ill be digging till i find a good PMI source I will let you all know when I do.

·
Registered
165 Posts
HighDesertWolf, Do you know that PMI was sued out of business, I don't know the details, but PMI is not making any more magazines. That is why I gave the link to the 40s, they will only go up in value.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
P-Shooter said:
HighDesertWolf, Do you know that PMI was sued out of business, I don't know the details, but they are not making any more of them. That is why I gave the link to the 40s, they will go up in value. I won't use them unless we have some kind of war on our soil. Was there a link for the 20s?
heres the link: http://www.clipsnstuff.com/mini14.shtml 40 bucks youch!! I remember when I could get three 30 rounders for that. even after the AWB I could still get 30 rounders for 25 bucks. I think im gonna give masen mags a try they look pretty good real similar looking to ruger factory.

·
Registered
165 Posts
HighDesertWolf, Thanks for the link, I am also thinking about the Masen Mags. and the link shows that Masen also makes stainless steel mags. That is an answer to a question I had.

1 - 20 of 221 Posts