Perfect Union banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any experience with Millett Brand Steel magazines, specifically the 20 rounders? Thanks

·
Registered
689 Posts
Grinch I see ml fox posted a picture of a Millet magazine in the (Sticky) Magazine Photo Gallery. It's all the way at the bottom. Maybe you can email ml fox and see how they are.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Flak,
I saw a Millet mag on a gun auction site, it actually looks like the same picture from Mlfox so maybe thats where he got it. I emailed the seller and he said it had a stamped mag catch. I passed on it because the mags that I have had with stamped mag catches liked to fall out of my gun after using them a few times! Thanks for the reply
-Grinch

·
Registered
541 Posts
I have looked at my Millet mag more closely.It is made of aluminum.I don't think this is a bad thing,M-16/AR-15 mags are aluminum.Plus,these will give no problems with rust(a problem in the deep south).The mag catch is stamped but so are Rugers.Mine works well.:sniper:

·
Registered
115 Posts
I bought a Millet 20 rounder a while back and it never worked
at all from day one , I stick with PMI now because they worked flawless for me over many years of use and also because i cant afford the ruger factory mags.;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts