Perfect Union banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my notification today that Midway is filling my backorder on 20 rnd steel Promags.

Yeah, I know, some people dislike the Pro's, but I have 4 of them and all function great. $18/ea I couldn't pass them up.

I also have 2 factory 20 round mags on backorder, but no word on ETA yet for those.

That gives me ten 20-round mags, which is plenty for me.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Got my notification today that Midway is filling my backorder on 20 rnd steel Promags.

Yeah, I know, some people dislike the Pro's, but I have 4 of them and all function great. $18/ea I couldn't pass them up.

I also have 2 factory 20 round mags on backorder, but no word on ETA yet for those.

That gives me ten 20-round mags, which is plenty for me.
Stop bragging.......:p

·
Registered
298 Posts
Midway is a great company, one of the few online retailers that didn't jack prices. Unlike Cheaper Then Dirt, for example.

I have been doing lots of business with them over the last several months. Ship fast, orders have been correct, they get my vote for a place to do business with.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Midway is a great company, one of the few online retailers that didn't jack prices. Unlike Cheaper Then Dirt, for example.

I have been doing lots of business with them over the last several months. Ship fast, orders have been correct, they get my vote for a place to do business with.
They are just great in my IMO too!!

·
Registered
204 Posts
Midway has given me exceptional customer service a few times over the years. Its too bad they're out of all ammo, even the more uncommon stuff I've been looking for. They've cut back on their shipping deals lately but thats just a sign of the times.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah, I've been using them since the late 90s, mostly for reloading tools & equipment. They still have some reloading supplies. I recently bought 1k Ranier 125gr plated HPs for 357/38, a few hundred .358 180s for my .35 Remington and some .224s for loading for the Mini..all from Midway.

Joe226 - I think I ordered mine around that time also, so I would think that you might be hearing something soon.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I stopped at a LGS yesterday and they had boxes of Pro Mags in stock for Mini-14, AR-15, AK-47, etc. Also had the 20 round mags for Saiga 12's. I think they were 29.99, I didn't pay to much attention as I have 16 Ruger mags.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Does anypne have any thoughts/ideas or information on the MidwayUSA TripleK mini14 mag situation? Triple K's website is still taking orders on them but their 40rders have gone up from $30 to $42 from the factory.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I got a very nice letter from the President of MidwayUSA today. He basically said they're doing the best they can and they're not going to gouge. I was a little disappointed. I was hoping it was a "sorry for the wait - your mags are on their way!" letter. I still have heard nothing. 2 promag 20s and a factory 20 ordered on 12/27. Hope they come soon.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Got the same letter from Mr. Potterfield. I also have only 1 ProMag 20 rd on order, i ordered mine on 1/2. The website says they may be in 2/28, fingers crossed. I also have 2 Tapco's on that same order but i know theyll be a while! I did happen to catch some ProMag polymer 30's in stock and have already received them but i didnt like them and sold them locally.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Midway is awesome. You can usually find a bit cheaper elsewhere (Natchez SS butthey have frequent stocking issues). CTD will never see another dime of my money after they did the "duck and cover" after Newtown.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Slight change of Topic..
I just recieved shipping notification from Brownells on (9) 20 round AR mags $11.50 per that I ordered on 4 Feb.. I actually forgot that I placed this order :D:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.