Perfect Union banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Number One -

Hi,

I'm going through the orders and I've noticed that you used an invalid coupon for your order.

I have to cancel your order.

The coupon you used is for CA residents only and it says it on the website. Using the coupon that is just good only for CA residents (since you don't pay taxes with us) makes it invalid. It also says that any use of invalid coupon (like the one you used since you're not a CA resident, and if you are one we cannot ship it anyway since it's against CA law) will cause the cancellation of the order.

I went through all the orders now cause magpul told us we should get the pmags soon. That's all.
If you want to keep the order I'll have to charge you the discount amount.

Let me know,

Sagi

Number Two

Ok I saved your order. I'm going to add 7.03 dollars when I ship the items.

Thank you

Sagi

Number Three

Dear valued customer,

Due to unprecedented sales of PMAGS neither we nor Magpul can keep up with the current demand.
We are now out of stock on all PMAGs and due to the huge current demand we cannot get a firm delivery
date when we will be restocked.

Due to this fact we are canceling all remaining backorders in our system to give you the opportunity to
purchase PMAGs from other vendor.

As of today we still have huge quantities of PMAGs on backorder with Magpul and when we are restocked
we plan on offering them at our original price.

Please join our mailing list to ensure you will receive an email notification when we are restocked.

Well Botach,
After being on order for so long and saying that you would send then "soon" and then dropping me - well, what can I say except "eat s__t and die"!
Thanks, you lost my buisness forever.
I could have ordered and been on a list with a trustworthy company.

And as for Sagi,
Take a course in customer service.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Wow... I almost placed a pmag order with these guys the other day... now I'm glad I picked up some Lancer L5s from Bravo Company instead! Thanks for posting this, I will remember to avoid them in the future.

·
Registered
654 Posts
I don't know what coupon you used, but wouldn't the PMags be illegal to ship to CA anyway since they're Hi-Cap? I know you didn't want them shipped there, but I was just thinking of the response they sent you about not being able to use the coupon.

Just thinking out loud really.

·
Registered
224 Posts
I don't know what coupon you used, but wouldn't the PMags be illegal to ship to CA anyway since they're Hi-Cap? I know you didn't want them shipped there, but I was just thinking of the response they sent you about not being able to use the coupon.

Just thinking out loud really.
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. That just makes the whole thing even stranger... how could you limit the use of a coupon to a state that prohibits the product in question? :huh:

·
Registered
371 Posts
I have done some business with Botach and was well pleased with their service and coms. However, that was before Osama Gun Mania struck the nation. I do understand your PO'dness because, had they done all of this earlier or just not taken the order at all, you could have gotten "in "line" somewhere else and been closer to the top of the mag chain. Instead, now you jump on in dead last after all of this time. I just ordered 7 Pmags last night. Brownell's is still taking orders on Pmags.

BTW will someone go to the Gallery and comment on my stupid rifles already, lol. I enjoy them and I hope you will too. They are simple but mine. Even a snide comment will do, I just want someone to look and leave some feedback. Thank you, gentlemen.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.