Perfect Union banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope Yule all got something cool for your Mini or any other "toy" you have in your collection. Pics would be cool.

I got a GunVault Mini with hand form placement with 4 buttons to input the combo. (returning it, it is missing a key)
I will use this as my bed side safe. :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
New member here today.

I just got a Mini-14 ranch for Christmas, but now I'm seeing there is a lack of ammo and magazines for it. Will put my order into Midway and maybe ruger on a couple of 20 rnd mags, and will have to hit the LGS tomorow to see if I can get any 223 ammo, so I can try this thing out.

If not a trip to cabelas for die sets, brass, bullets, primers and powder is in order.

·
Registered
650 Posts
I will just say my mini fits me perfectly for the first time since I bought it, thanks to my daughter! It looks pretty much like every other ATI mini....And I love it! I make my own ammo, so it is getting shot soon!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
New member here today.

I just got a Mini-14 ranch for Christmas, but now I'm seeing there is a lack of ammo and magazines for it. Will put my order into Midway and maybe ruger on a couple of 20 rnd mags, and will have to hit the LGS tomorow to see if I can get any 223 ammo, so I can try this thing out.

If not a trip to cabelas for die sets, brass, bullets, primers and powder is in order.
Congrats! Ruger also has 30 round factory mags.....GOOD LUCK!! and enjoy!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Welcome, Astor and congrats on your awesome Christmas present!

Didn't get a Mini for Christmas, but my brother gave me a very cool Remington 870 turkey gun with 21" barrel and synthetic stock. Very light and well balanced - fun to shoot even though it kicks like hell! :)

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
Got a 10/22 for Christmas -- SS/Synthetic, just like my Mini. I would have bought Blued/Wood, but my girlfriend got it for me, so I'm not going to say a word. Not to be outdone, of course, my grandmother bought a BSA Sweet 22 3-9x40 SF and had it mounted and boresighted on the rifle before I even got it.

Yesterday I ordered an OEM Ruger silver aluminum trigger housing... Synthetic stocks are one thing, but polymer trigger guards make me feel dirty. :lol:

I've already got an Excel spreadsheet made up of all the parts I plan to buy/mod/replace on the rifle as I get the money. Hopefully she doesn't regret getting this Christmas gift...

·
Registered
182 Posts
Wow, your girlfriend and grandmother know exactly what to get you don't they?? Congratulations!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts