Perfect Union banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the cheap labor in India, why aren't they exporting rifles to the USA?

Have yall seen the INSAS rifle the Indian military uses?

INSAS rifle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Its based off the AK47, but the charging handle has been moved to the left side like the H&K91/PTR-91, and a manual gas regulator similar to the FN/FAL.

I want one!!!!!!!

·
hostilenativelibertarian.
7,825 Posts
:huh:It has some interesting innovations to the standard akm platform.I wonder what the accuracy is like?:blink:

·
Registered
161 Posts
I have a rifle that was made in India. It's a 1965 Lee-Enfield Ishapore 2A1 in 7.62 NATO. And it's an OUTSTANDING rifle in both beauty and function. It reportedly is made of superior steel to the earlier Enfield rifles.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Despite the best efforts of Ghandi and other Indian civil rights leaders, India currently has very restrictive firearms policies when it comes to civilians... I would be surprised if this is even made in a civilian (semiauto) model.

It's a shame. I've read a few articles about gun rights in India. Apparently the caste system is alive and well, and naturally those at the top seek to keep those on the bottom incapable of self defense or self determination.

That being said, it looks very Galil-ish. Probably rocks accuracy wise.

·
Registered
623 Posts
While we were sleeping.
Our pres Obanga signed a few world treaties recently and most of us havent even heard about them...Heres 5 of them:

-International Criminal Court

-The Law of the Sea Treaty (LOST)

-Small-arms control -this one is a gem

-Outer Space Code of Conduct

-Rights of the Child

Check out the in-debt article from DickMorris.com via TheHill.com...

·
Premium Member
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
-International Criminal Court

-The Law of the Sea Treaty (LOST)

-Small-arms control -this one is a gem

-Outer Space Code of Conduct

-Rights of the Child
I have been hearing about that kind of stuff for the past 20+ years. Back in the 1990s after clinton was elected, for 8 years people were talking about how clinton was going to outlaw firearms.

Guess what, nothing ever happened.

For the fight price, I would love to have an INSAS.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.