Perfect Union banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When everything went crazy in December, I lost out on buying a new Mini from KY Guns. They say if it is on their website then they have it. Wrong, I bought one only to get email two days later their inventory was off. Anyway, Next week, my LGS is having their annual Ruger Event. They stated they have received their largest allotment of Rugers for this sale than ever before. If I can wait out the crowd, I should be able to get one. I am hoping they have the new SR45 also.

·
Premium Member
3,412 Posts
You should barrow a wheelchair and one of those SARs masks telling folks is your Make A Wish dream to own a mini. Before you all condemn me to the fiery place I may belong for suggesting this horrible scheme... try it... then condemn me while plinking with your brand new piece of Americana ;)

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ended up working O/T. Got a sale flyer and they were not really marked down. Stainless / synthetic was $859 and I know the place was covered up. Surely the price will ease back down some.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.