Perfect Union banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Time for another shooting fest! Last time we had a dozen people and a great time.
who: everyone interested in shooting. Feel free to bring a friend. We are mainly AR-15 guys, but our interests extend beyond. I know I'll have my Mauser 98 there, I just wish my Garand were here in time.

what: a day at the range. We'll have the Army Qualification shoot available, standard paper targets and *NEW* plastic lollipops

when: 10 am Saturday, May 27th.

where: Marriotsville Range, 100 yard Barnes go to http://www.monumental.org/directions.htm for directions

why: to waste ammo! Try out other weapons! Test your skill at the Army Qualification test. Check out different rifles, calibers and scopes. BS with fellow MD gun owners

Rain Date: There is none. This event will take place rain or shine. The range has covered shooting positions, and as Forest says "raining means better training".

There are restrooms and a soda machine at the range. Club members will be supplying the target stands for each shooting station.

What to bring: bring any rifle you like, and plan for 200~400 rounds of ammo, depending on your shooting style.

RSVP: Please drop me an email letting me know if you plan on attending.

Email with any questions.

Regards,

PaulB
NRA, GOA, LEAA, MDCL, C.A.N.
Fight 4 Your Rights Homepage

1 - 2 of 2 Posts