Perfect Union banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been waiting for someone to come off with a way to paint MARPAT. The only one close is sixtgunner. Well I have decided to take matters in my own hands and try to figure it out myself. Who all would be interested in this kind of camo on there rifles. It is a tedious process but I have figured it out. Let me know who all may be interested and tell me what you may think would be a fair price for such work.

·
Registered
221 Posts
I have to plead ignorance here, what's MARPAT?

I just finished my M1A fiberglass stock. Turned out pretty nice though the color sceme wasn't quite what I thought it was going to be. Was going for kind of a desert camo and kind of ended up with a winter/scrub grass pattern.

Oh well, it was fun to do.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Tedious and time consuming indeed but always worth it to me when I can put a smile on ones face with with a little effort from the paint brush and a whole lot-o-time ...

Mine are "not" done with pattern overlays or templates of any kind and each one is unique in that there will never be two that will be identical ... similiar in appearance yes ... but never identical.

Good Luck with yours sir ...

Six

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey sixT can you post a close up pic of your marpat? Are you doing the brown and green fields in pixels also? Thankx

1 - 6 of 6 Posts