Perfect Union banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah that would be pretty neat, i think its 18in stock but id have to measure. Looks a little longer because i shortened the forend by about 3in. Eventually i'd like to do a little cosmetic work to dress it up but its solid right now. Right now its just a plinker. Its just more fun to shoot now and has a more natural feel. I'm a big fan of .22s as practice guns, cheaper ammo. More ammo = more shooting more often. Also if shtf it will fit nicely in the top of my ruck with 500rnds and only weight a few pounds.

· Registered
3,861 Posts
I'm also a big fan of the Marlin 60. I've had 2 now and here is what my current one looks like. Its stainless with a Dragonov style stock. It is very accurate but picky about ammo. I'm shooting the CCI AR rounds now and they work very well.

· Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes i replaced the factory screw, rear of the trigger guard with a longer one, 1 1/4 in long 8x32 fine thread i believe. I used a screw checker at home depot on the factory to match it. The existing hole in the AR grip did not line up right so i drilled a new one then just used a dremel to contour the back of the trigger guard until it would go into the slot in the grip. I removed material a bit at a time, fit checking as i went so i could get a nice interference fit. The taperd the stock a little on each side to provide a little more clearance for the safety.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.