Perfect Union banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale mini 14 magazines. All are like new, just used enough to know thay all function perfect. 3 factory marked LE 20 rds, 2 thermold D&D 30 rds, 2 Eagle clear smoke 30 rds, 1 blue steel 30 rd, 1 like factory 10 rd. 9 mags total. Never was stored loader. Will only sale all so please don't ask to sale separate $225, you pay shipping how ever you want shipped. AT&T cell 270-608-8650, first come first serve. If I can't answer just leave message and I will get back ASAP. Thanks, steelworker. Edit... I should have posted this in sale items, sorry my bad, if intrested call and make offer on all. Thanks

·
Registered
620 Posts
I can buy 7 new-in-package factory 20 rounders for less than that price. Let us know if you split out the factory mags, you'll get some interest.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thank you all for the advice, I've never realy tried to sale anything on here and not up to date much on the mini 14 mags, I just thought this would be the best place to post them. these mags was just used enough to no thay work great, I never had not one problem out of any of them what little thay was used, got rid of my mini and went to a AR-15, I kept the mags thinking we might be facing another 10 rd law and might help out a mini owner, I just dont need them nor do I need the money, but all you mini owners if anyone wants to make me a good fair offer for them all then give me a call. thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts