Perfect Union banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Question for you guys.......just got a new Colt 6920 and just noticed that the two kind of Mags that I have one a 20rd P-mag and the other and Israeli Arms E-lander 30rd will not lock in the mag receiver when the bolt carrier is closed. When it is in the locked open position the Mags both lock in fine. What gives?

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
Does it only do that with fully loaded mags, if so try downloading a round or two. My 6920 did the same thing with a couple of mags while others of the same brand loaded against a closed bolt just fine. After some use those mags relaxed enough to load either way.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Jeff and Woodstock thanks you guys both were right.......took a couple of rounds out and gave it a good slap after seating and both of them locked right in! I'm sure the fact that the COLT is brand spanking new has something to do with the mag being a bit tight up against the bolt. Thanks again you guys are great!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.