Perfect Union banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just checked CTD.com and ruger bx-25 is 50 bucks and a 20 rd mini14 ruger brand clip is near 60! Guess the price gouging is here

·
Registered
118 Posts
I just ordered some of the 20 rd aftermarkets from cdnn for 13 ea. These have pretty good reviews. I think they still have factory 20s for around $30.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I bought the following from Midway USA yesterday:

2 BX-25 $21.99/EA
1 Mini-14 20 Rd Factory $29.99

I tried to buy 2 more BX-25s today and it wouldn't let me. They are still listed for 21.99.

The Mini-14 are now out of stock.

·
Registered
10 Posts
CTD has really turned on the gun owners of this country the past few days. They are no longer selling weapons online and pretty much everything on their has skyrocketed in price from them so they can cash in on the rush to buy ammo and accessories. I, for one, will not be giving them any of my hard earned dollars now or when in the future when things settle down.

-Joe

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
wow i was driving so i just checked real quick on my mobile phone, didn't check other sites and figured they would probably follow suit, guess I was wrong. And I too will take my business elsewhere if this is the case. Thanks for pointing it out to me

·
Registered
12 Posts
I ordered 3 factory 20 round mags from Cheaper Than Dirt on Saturday for $32 plus overpriced shipping which order they promptly shipped. I went back to look and they had raised the price after that to $59.75.

I see that they also have suspended online gun sales. What is wrong with these people?

For both these reasons, I don't think I will be doing business with them again.

I checked Midwayusa and their price is still $29.99 but they are now out of stock.

·
AC-556 Owner
740 Posts
I dont buy from Higher Than Sh*t

They are trying to screw people. And Im within 20mins of thier stores. Cabelas and Bass Pro Shop has better pricing on guns, ammo and mags.

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
Had some ProMag 20-round polymer mags in my shopping cart at Midway at $8ish a piece. Just checked and now they're $19.98 and backordered.

Fawk!

·
Registered
317 Posts
Makes me almighty glad I got what I need way back when.
I'm in favor of capitalism but rape is a whole 'nother thing.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Makes me almighty glad I got what I need way back when.
I'm in favor of capitalism but rape is a whole 'nother thing.
I wouldn't even call it rape, unless you are referring to government.
Imagine your source of income for your family, which you risked capital and worked for years to create, and now it's existence is under threat. You are going to need to create new capital to do a complete profession change. It's government created demand that has absolutely nothing to do with free enterprise.
Marx introduced the term "Capitalism" into everyday language and I refuse to use it.

·
Registered
317 Posts
on a related note

Just got back from Spring Guns and Ammo. Buying an xtra mag for a friends Christmas present ( jerk has everything. LOL).
It was interesting to see the place packed wall to wall on a Wed. and empty pegs where the ARs and other semi-auto hung.
I was pleased to note they had NOT marked up the price on the mag. And you can still rent class 3 full autos.

·
Registered
157 Posts
higher then [email protected]#T has yet to ship my order (2 days). Better not turn around and try and charge me the inflated price.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Just returned from my lgs, bought the last factory Ruger 20 rd mag. in town, 31.99. It was a zoo in there, probably 15 guys looking at black guns, two went out the door in the few minutes I was there. Employees are not helping the hysteria, kept hearing them say this is it, nothing will be left and so on. Bummed they were out of pmc .223, at 6.99/20 I am not surprised, they had pallets of the stuff a couple months ago.

·
Toujours Pret!
71 Posts
"Never let a good tragedy go to waste". :roll:

What better way to make some extra coin.....

These people make me sick.

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
I just bought a couple of BX-25s from Midway ($21.99 isn't a bad price, especially considering CTD wants $59.99 for them...). Tried to buy 3, but they have already instated a 2-of-each-per-order cap on magazines.

I don't even own a 10/22 (yet...), but I'm gonna grab me a couple standard-capacity mags while I know I can. And I'm damn sure not gonna pay ANYONE's "Mass Hysteria" price. I'm no Chicken Little, but I'd rather shell it out now at a reasonable price than wish I had in a couple years.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts