Perfect Union banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any Idea of where I can find a replacement body and spring for a 20rder the follower good but the rest is junk.

·
Registered
689 Posts
1911greg I have'nt seen replacement bodies for Mini mags yet. Though I would'nt be suprised to see them in the future. Seems to be somewhat legal I see them for Para Ordnance pistols and Glocks also AR10 and M14. Never know what will show up.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Then would we all be able to trade in the couple junk mags we all seem to have for new ones made by somebody who cared about what they are making?:D :D :D
That would be good news!

·
Registered
689 Posts
Goodorbit from everything I read your supposed to keep your old junk mag as proof. I'd bet 90% of all the 20round AR 10 mags and M 14 mags you see for sale are built out of post ban replacement tubes. These guys buy the bodies for $16.00 a pop then buy the spring follower and base plate for $7.00 and walla $75.00 AR10 mags or $50.00 M14 mags. Check Elite firearms web site they have new M14 20rnd mag bodies for $16.00ea. A guy on Guns america had rebuild kits(spring,follower,baseplates)$7.00 a set. Armalite did have the AR10 20rnd tubes and followers at $20.00ea. awhile ago. So all is not lost maybe we will see replacement bodies for mini mags.;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts