Perfect Union banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys this is the adaptor that holds a dummy lemon or pineappple grenade they are Gov Mil Surp! Buyer to pay $3.20 shipping Money orders only or PAYPAL ONLY USE THIS ADDRESS TO USE PAYPAL YOUR GET A 5.00 CREDIT THE 1ST Time and i can ship same day!! https://secure.paypal.com/refer/pal=jhwoody4%40cs.com Thanks jim I have a pic if anyone wants to see what this looks like email me! JIM Ca residents not eligiable to bid on this!!! Thes are getting rare guys and sell for 20+ at gun shows jim ONLY A FEW LEFT!

·
Registered
25 Posts
From my understating and research of AB23 and previous laws (and I live in California), a CA resident can indeed buy the item you described in full legality; this includes telescoping stocks, folding stocks, flash hiders, bayonet lugs, forward grips, and all other "evil" accessories. The ONLY actual accessory not to be sold, traded, borrowed, inherited, or given away, are magazines over ten rounds (and any SA rifles with pistol grips as from the manufacturer). You can keep any hi-cap mags that you had in your possession before 1/1/2000, AND you may use them in your rifle. You are only breaking the law if you install more than one of any of the forementioned accessories above on the rifle (or ANY on a rifle with detachable magazine), yet you are still allowed to buy, sell, or trade them. Such as, I may buy and own a telescoping stock, forward grip, grenade launcher, flash hider, and 10" barrel (barrel is not considered part of the receiver); yet none of these may be installed on my Pre-ban '94 Bushmaster. But I may buy, sell and trade them so long as they are not attached to a rifle. It's also not wise to keep them near your rifle, so when Janet Reno raids your house (because you were playing your stereo too loud or yelling at the Lakers on your TV) BATF can not prove you had intent to create an illegal rifle. All such accessories should be kept elsewhere. Just didn't want you to cut yourself short on CA customers.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts