4 Posts
How many do you have available?

Do you have me down for 5 or 10 ?

[This message has been edited by TPHANK (edited 05-22-2000).]

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Currently all mags are spoken for. However, as they were held for 5 days for them, there are several who have not replied or I have not received any funds for, or who sent other than the US Postal money order I stipulated. I will be posting these mags as available very soon if the current conditions remain. Yes they are USGI, the markings are various. If I set any aside for you and you want the codes for your specific ones I'll send it to you. Another question I often get is how did I get these? I used to have a FFL for 6 years and these are just some of the non firearm stuff I have left and decided to sell them. I take US Postal money orders only because last year I had a $375 cashier's check bounce because a stop payment was issued on it before it even arrived at my house (yes you can stop payment on those and Bank Checks too). So I hope that answers yours and other's questions.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Also, if anyone has reservations, wait. The first shippments to buyers are enroute to them as you read this. I'm sure you'll be reading on here soon if they are happy with they're purchase or not.( well, especially if they aren't, but I hope thy'll post if they are as well.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No only two, but thank you for your information. I'm sure it is a service you appreciate but such extremes as not trusting anyone that doesn't use it is a bit much for me. I guess we won't be doing business as I don't use paypal. So far, all of the people I deal with have been satisfied, except those that sent other than US postal money orders as I stipulated and I sent it back to them.

[This message has been edited by bombstopr1 (edited 05-31-2000).]

·
Registered
2 Posts
got my mags from bombstopr and i must say they were exactly as advertised. Didn't really look used just some light surface rust that will be easy to deal with. Very good deal thanks bombstopr.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Same here, the mags were fantastic after a little cleaning. I am very well pleased, not only with the mags, but the character of the gentlemen selling these. He could have sold them for MUCH MORE.
Sam

·
Registered
38 Posts
I recieved my mags and they were just as he described. Some has light rust and some were good. All are cleaning up well and look very serviceable. Just as he described - good shooters. Thx-Ace

1 - 17 of 17 Posts