Perfect Union banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BTW, just as information for those interested, SARCO,INC., has Mag. re-hab kits available for G.I. 20 round mags. for $6.95 per set,which includes (1) ea. of new G.I. mag. follower,floorplate,and follower spring- seems to most reasonable price around right now,since thanks to that JACKASS CLINTON,no more mags can be made,or imported.:2guns:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Sarco has been out of them for quite some time, I was there yesterday, and still no got...they don't know if they will ever get them in again.

·
Registered
383 Posts
O-Kay guys- Cheaper than Dirt has M14/M1A magazine upgrade kits for G.I. 20rders. Includes 3 springs & 3 followers.....item #MGR-401 price-$19.97. Or if they are out, SHOOTER'S has a kit as well, it includes 1 Follower,1 Spring,1 Floorplate...item #HX3A-76868 price-$11.97.......Shooter's web site is www.sportsmansguide.com Hope this helps. :D :usa: P.S. I AGREE CLINTON WAS/IS A JACKASS!!!!!!

·
Registered
203 Posts
If your floorplates and and followers are allright. Buy some Wolf Mag springs, as I did for mine. Work great and very reliable. Good luck and good shooting! Decent price and excellent delivery time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts