Perfect Union banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I got to handle my units new M110's today.. I like them ALOT! they are replacing our EMR's as our standard DM rifle. These things are lighter, point easier and are suppressed. I like the EMR alot and is one of the major factors in my purchase of a SOCOM 16, however, I think these new rifles offer quite a bit more for our current missions. Does any one else have any experience with these? I haven't shot one yet so I'm curious as to what they are like.

·
Registered
7,250 Posts
Those are pretty slick. My son was on the Bataan last year and loved the AR-10 (SASS) rifles that some of the infantry guys had. I bought a DPMS this year with an 18 inch fluted barrel. Shoots nice.

·
Registered
147 Posts
U will find that the suppressor, if it is a good one, changes EVERYTHING. they make slowfire precision hitting so easy that a 12 year old girl can learn to get reliable hits with an AR-15 in 223, in just one day of training, from the bipod, at least, on a 12"x 24" rectangle at 1/4 mile. That is a helluva lot better than the average trooper ever did with a rack grade M14 and ball ammo.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts