Perfect Union banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
If it on your computer in a folder, then its very simple. If not, then download it to your computer and do the following:

-Under the reply box there will be "post quick reply" and "go advanced" buttons. Hit the go advanced one.

- Up where the options for bolding, italicizing, etc. there will be a button with the paper clip look i.e. the trademark "attachment" button.

-Click it, browse your folder, upload the pic. Once it is uploaded, the pick will disappear from the box and show up down below (you'll have to scroll down to see it).

-Once you've uploaded it you can close the window and hit the reply button.

Really simple process once you have done it a couple times. I hope this helps man, im interested in seeing this!

·
Registered
663 Posts
Can you download it to your computer at all? Get it in the one of the local disks, or on a memory stick, or in the library on the computer.

From there you can follow the process I outlines. Im sorry, but I don't know what a Kodak easy share is. If its in an e-mail, it should be pretty easy to download it to the computer. Or even just highlight it, right click, and hit "save picture to desktop".

Hope this helps!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.