Perfect Union banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see that maglula makes a LULA loader for the AR15 and the Galil but not one for the mini 14. I'm wondering if anyone has either of these loaders could try fitting them onto a 20/30 round factory Ruger mag and see if they work at all.

I'm speaking of course of the LULA loader and not the StripLULA.

·
Registered
181 Posts
The stripLULA is made my Magula and works great as specs has said. Well worth the money. My kids fight with me as to who gets to load the mags. I buy the Lake City that comes already loaded in stripper clips so it's a breeze to load and go.

Here is a vid of how it works:

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Guys, I specifically asked if anyone had tried to use either the Galil or AR15 LULA loaders on a mini mag, and specifically said I was not talking about the stripLULA...Yet the two replies I get are both about the striplula -_-

I already have a stripLULA...

·
Registered
59 Posts
Guys, I specifically asked if anyone had tried to use either the Galil or AR15 LULA loaders on a mini mag, and specifically said I was not talking about the stripLULA...Yet the two replies I get are both about the striplula -_-
No need to get pi$$y, we both were trying to help. So sorry.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No need to get pi$$y, we both were trying to help. So sorry.
I'm not getting pissy, how else would you like me to express the fact that the replies I got were not what I was looking for?

I've already got a stripLULA, but I'd like a LULA for loading individual rounds. They are not the same thing and I'd really appreciate it if you guys would actually read a post before replying to it.

Thanks.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I'm not getting pissy, how else would you like me to express the fact that the replies I got were not what I was looking for?

I've already got a stripLULA, but I'd like a LULA for loading individual rounds. They are not the same thing and I'd really appreciate it if you guys would actually read a post before replying to it.

Thanks.
We were trying to tell you that the striplula is probably the only loader made for a mini 14 AND it will load individual rounds. Sorry to have troubled you, I promise it won't happen again.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
We were trying to tell you that the striplula is probably the only loader made for a mini 14 AND it will load individual rounds. Sorry to have troubled you, I promise it won't happen again.
Well I guess I'll try my luck on another forum with different wording seeing as how you're just looking to make me out as an a$$hole.

Thanks.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Well I guess I'll try my luck on another forum with different wording seeing as how you're just looking to make me out as an a$$hole.

Thanks.
Moi? You seem to be doing a great job of it all by yourself. Perhaps if you had said that you already had a striplula and did not like it or whatever you would have gotten a different answer. This is really small potatoes here.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Moi? You seem to be doing a great job of it all by yourself. Perhaps if you had said that you already had a striplula and did not like it or whatever you would have gotten a different answer. This is really small potatoes here.
Allow me to quote myself from my original post which has not been edited.

If that doesn't constitute you guys not reading my original post, then I don't know what does.

This is like walking into a drug store saying Advil doesn't work for you and you need Tylenol, and the cashier recommends to you Advil...

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
I feel like I read somewhere that the AR-15 MagLULA will work on some (factory?) Mini-14 mags, but I can't find that site now that I'm actually looking for it...

I'm sure someone with both a Mini and an AR MagLULA will be along shortly. No need for a pissing contest, fellas. ;)

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I feel like I read somewhere that the AR-15 MagLULA will work on some (factory?) Mini-14 mags, but I can't find that site now that I'm actually looking for it...

I'm sure someone with both a Mini and an AR MagLULA will be along shortly. No need for a pissing contest, fellas. ;)
Thanks for getting this back on topic COBrien, The reason I raise the question without just buying an AR15 LULA is because I know the LULA has a locking tab that snaps into the indentation on an AR15 mag, which would be absent on a mini 14 mag. Not sure if that would hinder it from fitting on top of a mini mag or not, but I'd rather not risk spending 30-40 bucks myself on a mag loader I don't have a rifle/mags for, when someone else out there might already have both and can test it.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I see that maglula makes a LULA loader for the AR15 and the Galil but not one for the mini 14. I'm wondering if anyone has either of these loaders could try fitting them onto a 20/30 round factory Ruger mag and see if they work at all.

It does NOT work. I just tried it.

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
I have also tried using an ARF LULA on both 20 and 30 round Mini-14 mags with no luck.

I do have a loader that loads individual rounds into Mini-14 magazines, but it's not the specific one you were asking about, so I won't mention which one it is.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I have also tried using an ARF LULA on both 20 and 30 round Mini-14 mags with no luck.

I do have a loader that loads individual rounds into Mini-14 magazines, but it's not the specific one you were asking about, so I won't mention which one it is.
Good thing you didn't, wouldn't want your a$$ chewed out too. Lol.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Good thing you didn't, wouldn't want your a$$ chewed out too. Lol.
I'm not closed to other ideas, so please don't pigeon hole me into that. I just don't really appreciate it when I ask for help, and those who attempt to help only read the first sentence of a four sentence post and reply suggesting something I've already tired, and that I've mentioned in the post they skipped over.

·
Registered
8,139 Posts
there's a stripper guide for the 14 made, saw 'em at the fun show awhiles back.
I got a couple AK stripper guides I'm going to mod to fit my M30

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
I never thought loading magazines was a big deal, but that StripLULA is pretty slick. Whether or not it's worth $30 is a personal thing. Speaking of which, your signature freaks me out Oren. Displaying my browser data with a script is entertaining, but it crosses the line when held as a sign from Hussein Obama. I can hear the black helicopters now!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts