Perfect Union banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Yes check your Walmart. Stopped in for a few items, saw two on display, 1 Bushmaster and 1 SIG M400. Bought the SIG. Young girl said they had 4 Colts last week but this is the first SIG since Black Friday.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Yes check your Walmart. Stopped in for a few items, saw two on display, 1 Bushmaster and 1 SIG M400. Bought the SIG. Young girl said they had 4 Colts last week but this is the first SIG since Black Friday.
Purchased my new Sig Sauer M-400 at a gun show (didn't know anything about them) and I was filling out the 4473 when a friend pointed out a Bushmaster for sale at another table.

I probably would have purchased the Bushmaster if I'd seen it first, but now I'm glad that I ended up with that Sig, they really are nice rifles after all.

Good choice TNZ71, hope you have a great time with it! :D

·
Registered
109 Posts
I never saw AR's go out of stock at any of my local stores, the prices just shot back up. Parts and accessories and uppers are starting to become more available. In short manufacturers are catching up and sales have dropped off. Things will even out in a few months barring no additional mass shootings or proposed legislation.

·
Registered
63 Posts
A couple of shops around me have 6 or 7 in stock and the prices have come down considerably. Are we sure it wasn't our shops that created this frenzy just so we'd pay another grand for the same rifle? :D

·
Full on Eco-Capitalist!!!
11,261 Posts
Give it a few more months, and the simple gas tube rifles will be cheap again.

But since I'd never buy another GI rifle, until the price of a good gas piston setup is at or under 1200.00, I'm happy to stay with what I have now. (And the ones I'm looking at are 1800.00 or so still.)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.