Perfect Union banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! (10/17/00)

I live in California where we suffer under a most idiotic law: one handgun per 30 days. Having grown up in a family where a handgun was no different than any other tool (albeit handled in more respect & safety), it has always been common to purchase more than 12 guns per year. I have a collection of rare and antique guns and have a C&R license. ANYWAY, private ownership transfers of handguns in CA are exempt from the 1 per month rule (from one owner to another, at the FFL, still with DROS and 10 day wait). Both buyer & seller must meet at the FFL and both must show ID and sign the paperwork. It can not be shipped to an FFL; you as the seller must be there in person. I am in the Southern CA area (willing to travel a reasonable distance) and as a product designer, I have always had an interest in qualitative, odd, or strange designs; very large or very small, and any big bore items. I am not interested in rifles at this time. My handgun list is eclectic. If you are a private seller offering an interesting, odd, wildcat cartridge or large bore handgun I have not mentioned here, let me know: I am looking to buy (but not limited to) any of the following items in good, excellent to new condition (minor blemishes OK): Glock 30/ Glock 36/ Glock 21/ Desert Eagle Mark XIX in most large bores, .44 Mag, .50 AE etc. (interchangeable model)/ Mateba: Either 357 or 44, any barrel or finish (This is a modern gun: Italian made semiautomatic revolver; cylinder is on slide and advances with the blowback for every cycle of the slide; Like a modern a Webley Fosberry.)/ LAR Grizzly's in .45 Win Mag or .50 A&E/ Auto Mag's in .44AMP/ Thunder-5 .45-70 Revolver/ American Derringer Corp, the Model M1 (over/under) in .45 LC, the Model DD (side by side) in .45LC/ Seecamp LWS 32ACP/ Smith & Wesson Model 29-2, 6" barrel, 44 Mag., Blue, with pinned barrel and recessed cylinder (from 1974-76 date)/ Colt Pythons, Blue or stainless, any barrel 6" and under, non-ported/ Quality 1911's (Les Baer, Wilson, Kimber, etc: I Also like Randalls' and Detonics' in .45ACP., would never turn down a nice Colt 1911)/ AMT Back-up in .45 ACP only/ Ruger Super Redhawk .454 Cassull (I'll get a Freedom Arms SA later)/ Wichita Silhouette .308 Single shot Bolt action target pistol/ Smith & Wesson Model 41 (.22LR) 7" barrel (I WILL NOT BUY S&W'S MADE IN THE PAST 3 YEARS)/ High Standard Supermatic Trophy OR Sharpshooter (.22 Long Rifle only)/ Whitney Wolverine .22LR (Pistol)/ Sterling of NY, model PPL .380 Pistol/ ????What else????!/ Once again, you must be a private seller willing to meet and do transfer through an FFL (I'll pay for transfer fees and DROS). I will NOT buy from anyone that does not want to transfer ownership through an FFL. You can reach me at [email protected] : leave an email describing what you have to offer, condition, and price. Thanks!

G

·
I have a Desert Eagle 50ae with scope and mount. Only about 400 or 500 rounds fired. Cleaned after each firing. 99% to 100% condition. Email me if any interest asking $1,200.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts