Perfect Union banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10,469 Posts
Choate, Smith and I believe the Mo-Rod is a slip on too.

·
Registered
298 Posts
If your looking to replace the front sight with a slip on/pin on front sight, flash hider/muzzle break, Choate and Mo-Reaper.

If you are looking to keep your front sight, John Masen will be about your only choice for a new slip on/pin on.

You can find Eagle and Federal Ordnance on eBay from time to time.

·
Registered
74 Posts
If you are going Mo Reaper, I would recommend the Mo Rod. I went with this combo on a couple of mini's and couldn't be happier. Great product support with this company:)

·
Registered
298 Posts
Ok Then Ill just stick to the mo reaper idea when the funds come in. Now to decide on which strut...
Two that peeps tend to like are the Mo-Rod and Accu-Strut. Either would serve you well.

I have Accu-Struts on my 14 and 30. Fit and finish are top notch. You'll get the same from Mo-Rod.

·
Libertarian
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If you are going Mo Reaper, I would recommend the Mo Rod. I went with this combo on a couple of mini's and couldn't be happier. Great product support with this company:)
Two that peeps tend to like are the Mo-Rod and Accu-Strut. Either would serve you well.

I have Accu-Struts on my 14 and 30. Fit and finish are top notch. You'll get the same from Mo-Rod.
Yeah I kinda like the look of the accustrut more, but the matching mo rod and what look to be better clamps and a slight bit less cash is tempting.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I have both the Mo-Reaper and the Mo-Rod on my Mini. Both are excellent items and the customer service is superb!

·
Registered
5,336 Posts
I would stay away from Choate. I bought one for my stainless mini and the quality SUCKED. I had to hand ream for hours to get it to fit. The bore was seriously out of round as well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.