Perfect Union banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am now looking a gun sling for my ar15,my friends suggest me
a websit and a link.I found the same thing with ms3,but the price is 10.99USD freeshipping.
http://www.wagpual.com/Outdoor ...fle-gun-sling- http://www.wagpual.com/Outdoor ...fle-gun-sling-

I am then searched the samething in

SLINGS & SLING MOUNTS - MS3? - Multi-Mission Sling in magpul.com

The item cost 49USD and shipping fees.

I then go to ebay,the price is also the price about 19.99USD freeshipping

So,I am doubt how to select?

I want to order in wagpual,my friends told me he often order their.but a little afraid!

what's your opinion?

· Registered
3,368 Posts
There are many chinese knockoffs of magpul products. If it is way too cheap to sound right then it probably isn't the real thing. Best bet is to order from Magpul their self or a well known legitimate retailer. the MS3 usually goes for at least $49.00.

· Registered
5,429 Posts
PTS Magpul is all over Ebay

Hello:
Never got an email back from Magpul. I did ask them if the PTS stuff was licensed by them or what. The Personal Training System stuff is much cheaper quality primarily in the lock feature on the clasps. It's plastic on the PTS and metal on the MS3.
Do not be fooled by "cheap" MS3's, because they are cheaper copies of the real deal. And we know that no one selling something would be misleading or out right dishonest!
The MS3 sling is an awesome setup.

· hostilenativelibertarian.
7,889 Posts
;)If you like total versatility-go with the SD4 from magpul.The cost is alittle more-but a good sling will protect your gun and possibly save your life,and will last almost a lifetime!
I could not wait for the magpul sd4 so I improvised with a "boonie sling" and have been very happy with the results-it not only does what the sd3&4s do but also allows for "over the top carry"(jungle style)and under neath carry(typical sling arms over the right or left shoulder),and is wider material,it's probably strong enough to use for a car towing strap if it were longer!The width also make it a bit easier to carry "those heavy"kinds of guns.:eek:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.