Perfect Union banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I would start a post on painted Mini's. I have swapped mine back from the ATI stock to the factory synthetic that I painted a dark camo flat brown. Let's see some pics of your painted Mini's or M14's.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
SC,

Nice job! I especially like your use of the MagPul AFG on your rifles. I use them myself. ;)

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I added Magpul rails to the factory stock. I actually have them on the sides now as well. I have used the AFG on my AR's and AK's and really like ability to drive the forend of the rifle with it. It feels natural on the Mini.

·
Registered
646 Posts
I like the brown stock and handguard. Very original. Those AFGs are nice too, been eyeing them for awhile now. How much are they going for now? I was hoping they would drop in price the last time I looked at them...

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I like the AFG on the factory stock. I tried a Gripod and a Tango Down but like the AFG. I also use the AFG on my AR's and AK's so it may just be a matter of mechanics and what I am used to. Here is one on my AR that really seems to compliment my shooting style.

Attachments

·
Registered
177 Posts
I've posted this before, along time ago.
Yeah... have seen that before. Great paint scheme. How did you get that look again? You told once before, but I don't remember.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Here's mine in a BC folder, I've posted it before,

1 - 20 of 44 Posts