Perfect Union banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rob, Saxon, Sniper, Bill and the rest of you guys, Say something!!! We all have something to talk about, get it out here!!! I'm trying to buy another xp over at GB. Do ya'll think I should or shoudn't?? Some Help Please!!!!

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
One can never have too many toys!! ;) ;)
Different cal or same?

:sniper:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Sorry I couldnt answer sooner. I dont honestly know much about the XPs. I'm not real crazy on single shots. I'd say if its soemthing you like, and a caliber you need, or just want, buy it, thats what I always do!:cool: :beer:

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sniper and Wundudnee, It's a 223 with14 1/2 inch barrel. Nothing special other than custom stock. I appreciate the offer Wundudnee but that little 90 is safely tucked away in the safe for future generations of little varmint busters. However I might have to sell something to get the other toy. I already have the 17 paid for, I just don't have the darn thing yet. Maybe they'll refund my money so I can buy the other one. No!! I still gotta have the 17!! GHD

·
Registered
102 Posts
You're asking me if you should buy another gun? You know what the answer is to that question!

I can't believe I did this, but I said no this morning when my wife offered to buy me a gun for my birthday next month. At the start of the year I vowed to not buy any more until I finished my graduate program as an incentive to keep working and graduate ASAP (not to mention get out from under the $600 per month tuition). I guess getting one as a gift would be loophole, but it would violate the spirit of the resolution. Some research material is setting on my desk in front of me right now and I will certainly be doing some work today on it.

How about I tell her I'll accept it as a graduation present?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Saxon, How much time do you have left on your graduate program? Maybe you should take her up on her offer to buy you one just to help "tide" you over till you can buy them again. My wife works for a bunch of cardiologists and if she told me she was going to buy me one, I'd have to go see her boss quick cause I might have the big one!

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
SOMEONE CALL A VETERINARIAN FAST!!!!! WE HAVE AN ILL PIG HERE. That would be a tough one to turn down. BUT!!!! Could that be a double-edged sword? I don't know the other half so I'm stayin' out of it.............make it a present!;)

:sniper:

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sniper, You might be right on that double-edged sword bit!! She might want Saxon to buy her a HORSE!!! Been there, Done that!! I get stuck with feeding it and carrying water since the creek went dry due to this drought. Just last week I told her that I don't ask her to clean my guns!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts