Perfect Union banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have any of you tried those BETA mag clone korean 100 rnd drum mags in a Mini-14? I know it would be heavy, but I'm just curious as to if it's worth buying.

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
I bought one of those KCI drum mags at a gun show right after the first shipment came to the States.

Runs like a Swiss watch. Never a hiccup. Easy to load with the included speed loader.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've heard that about the one's for AR15s, but nothing about a Mini14 drum.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
cdnnsports.com has them.

·
absit iniuria verbis
321 Posts
I bought one of those KCI drum mags at a gun show right after the first shipment came to the States.

Runs like a Swiss watch. Never a hiccup. Easy to load with the included speed loader.
Just saw your review on Midway. I've wondered about these too, since the Beta C's are twice as much :blink:

I just noticed something weird between the two adds on Midway and CDNN Sports:

CDNN markets the drums as 100rnd
Midway markets the drums as steel 75rnd, and $10 more....same Item# though...

So which is it?? 100 or 75?

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Just saw your review on Midway. I've wondered about these too, since the Beta C's are twice as much :blink:

I just noticed something weird between the two adds on Midway and CDNN Sports:

CDNN markets the drums as 100rnd
Midway markets the drums as steel 75rnd, and $10 more....same Item# though...

So which is it?? 100 or 75?
It's a 100 rounder. Not sure why CDNN lists it as a 75...

good question i skeptical about after market mags so i just ordered 3 more factory's and a reloading manual :)

like see ruger make factory drum, but that would probably be like trying to get honesty out of a politician.
Yeah, I get the impression factory 30-rounders are a stretch for Ruger's lawyers. No way would they let them market a 100-round mag... :lol:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts