Perfect Union banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
check out the link in my last post in "dumb questions" thread, may be of interest to you
RR

·
Registered
3 Posts
If you live in the bay area another place for the FAB-10 is Kerly's phone number is 408-255-1920. I got their last one, not sure when they will getting more in, but give them a call.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi sned45, I live in the south bay area (San Jose). I was hoping that you could give me the address for Kerly's gun store. One more thing. How much did you pay for the lower receiver? Was it complete or stripped? Thanks.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Kerley's address it:
20301 Stevens Creek Blvd
Cupertino, Ca 95014

I do not remember what I paid for my stripped receiver..

·
Registered
540 Posts
Trader Sports in San Leandro also carries them.
They had them in stock last month when I called, stripped receivers ran about $200.

·
Registered
540 Posts
I think any of the major brand kits will work (with "minor" gunsmithing possible) ie: bushmaster, dpms, armalite

·
Registered
13 Posts
hm, would it be legal to have a telescoping stock and use a "pre-ban" upper receiver on a FAB-10 ie. threaded barrel, bayo lug, flash suppressor. Thanks for the replies guys.

·
No Longer Involved
2,398 Posts
Since the FAB-10 does NOT have a removeable magazine, it is NOT an assault weapon. See my sig

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.