Perfect Union banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any way to get the hooded front sight like on the mo reaper.
Just a thought in light of what was passed in New York today.
I would like one to fit a 182 series.
I don't live in New York
TFL

·
Mini Man
43 Posts
I spent a couple of months looking for this very thing. I live in Chicago and didn't want to get hassled for something that looks like a flash suppressor at the end of my barrel (among a couple of other reasons). I didn't find anything. Decided just get the Mo-Reaper.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Looks like this. Living in NY, i had to keep mine "featureless" if i dont want to register it as an assault weapon. Hacksaw, file and a countersink, i think it looks pretty good actually. Totally pointless, but legal.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Man, thats a crying shame to have to do that. You did a good job though :(

·
Registered
3,791 Posts
Maybe they should add just the hooded sight to their product inventory.

Is there a lead time for a no sight muzzle brake for the mini 30? I plan to do something in the next couple of months. If the no sight reaper is not available I will probably get the thread cutter and do it myself. Cost too much otherwise.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Maybe they should add just the hooded sight to their product inventory.

Is there a lead time for a no sight muzzle brake for the mini 30? I plan to do something in the next couple of months. If the no sight reaper is not available I will probably get the thread cutter and do it myself. Cost too much otherwise.
I'm eagerly waiting for the same. Hopefully much sooner then later. I guess it will all depend how quick they sell out the first run for the old style of Mini.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
We probably would have had the Hooded Sight Only version in production already if we weren't so backed up with orders for existing items. Like other popular firearms accessory makers, we are really swamped. It's on our radar, though...KMO

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.