Perfect Union banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This may sound like an obsession, but I just added yet another Mini 14 to the fleet. Now I've got three. The latest is a 195 series stainless Ranch (the others are my first one, a 186 stainless non-Ranch, and a Tactical, to which I retrofitted with a wood stock).

The reason for this is that my three sons - in a rather insensitive moment - brought up the fact that I'm gonna die some day, and there are only two Minis in the family. They're going to have to fight over them.

Well, my affairs are in order now.

Except for my daughter, the youngest. Good thing she likes my 12 gauge Stoeger Coach Gun.

·
Registered
344 Posts
My youngest daughter wants my Mini 14 SS mod 5820. My other daughter wants the 10/22 SS. My 183 SS? Whoever pries it from my dead hands can have it (Probably my wife):D

·
Registered
10,469 Posts
I need a mini 30 tactical to complete my collection!

·
American realist
316 Posts
My selfish children only buy me firearms for my Bday, Dad's Day and CHRISTmas and the older I'm getting the more they are guns THEY want more than me. I suspect a hidden agenda dictates their purchases.
sounds like the only option you have is to live for a long, long time & enjoy them all!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.