Perfect Union banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I'm unable to post in the for sale thread or I would have posted there but...

I have a John Masen 20 round magazine I picked up at a gun show a few months back for 20 bucks that will not fit my rifle, didn't have it with me at the time to test unfortunately. Looking to see if anyone would be interested in buying it or trading a Promag steel 20 for it. Open to offers and suggestions.

Can email pics or upload if needed. Just looking to get it to someone who can use it since it's just collecting dust at my house.

Reply in this thread or email me at [email protected]

Thanks!

· Registered
2,273 Posts
The OP's post is kind of funny! Not meaning to be disrespectful but if that mag does not fit in his Mini it probably wont fit any Mini. Theres either something wrong with it or its not a Mini magazine.

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry for no reply, been busy working on getting into flight school with the army and then college and whatnot. The packaging it came in is John Masen packaging and it holds .223 ammunition. Haven't tried 7.62 though, so maybe it's made for mini 30 and not 14, but I have read that these mags don't work on some newer models. I'm just gonna toss it if no one has any interest.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.