Perfect Union banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have very much enjoyed and grown through the ministry of John G. Lake Ministries and would like to share it with you. I am not advertising but would testify that just changing the way I pray for someone has increased the positive results, one of the latest was a lady with chronic pain for 5+ years as a result of brain surgery, we prayed a simple pray speaking health and healing over her in Jesus Name, the spoke to the spirit of infirmity to be gone in Jesus Name, the next Sunday she reported the pain had been gone ever since we prayed.
At 30 minutes of this video he shares his testimony, I hope you enjoy.

blessings

· Registered
5,867 Posts
Good, I used to be a skeptic on such cures. I was always a believer in Christ and His salvation, but pretty much as a background.
Then I lost my Fi (avatar).

Fi is the only mortal being in my life who has reached out to me from God's Heaven and let me know in very unmistakable terms there is a Heaven - full of love more intense and pure than we could ever imagine - and she is waiting patiently for me to join her.

About four months after we laid our Fi to rest, Fi visited me in a semi-dream (not fully asleep not fully awake). There was an image of her looking down at me and then an incredible infusion of love like an electrical jolt. Had it lasted for more than a second, it would have killed me it was that intense. That experience changed me from acceptance in a theoretical nature to absolute certainty. Had I been standing, I would most certainly have collapsed. While I still hold a certain degree of skepticism over "healers" where people collapse, I have certainly experienced that with my Fi and the power of Jesus, my Savior. My greatest conundrum is whether that infusion of pure and intense love was just that, or a healing of my cancer.

I tend to prefer to think of it as pure love, rather than healing. "Healing" is temporary with our mortal life, "Love" is eternal...

· Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A teaching I heard recently said something about this, Jesus told us He came that we might have life, and that, in abundance, we have turned it around to say "abundant life" and missed the point, that exposure to the Love of G-d for you through your departed canine looks to be His way of reaching out to you and enveloping you with His reality, which is life.
John Wimber, in the video found by googling John Wimber, Personal Testimony, speaks of how to invite the presence of Holy Spirit in the room where they were ministering.

· Registered
5,867 Posts
Good, in the five+ years since we sent our Fi on her eternal life of pure love, I have had plenty of time to ponder things, being fully retired and all. I began to write her Story so that my nephew's son will understand what a profound impact she had on my life - both physically and spiritually. Writing that led me to reflect on my past pets and describing to him how much they meant to me. It was through that reflection that I came to realize God and Jesus have blessed me my entire life - I just hadn't recognized them. Being an analyst by trade, I connected "dots". There were a whole lot of "dots" in my life and reflecting on it drove home that God and Jesus have a plan, that we have some free choice in some cases, and each choice brings with it a new branch or sequel: all leading to something wonderful should we choose wisely. Some of those "branches and sequels" resulted from things where there really wasn't a "choice", and our Fi was one: we hadn't seeked her out (or her little buddy Scruffy), but she was presented to us at a time I was most in need of His love. Long story, and perhaps I'll PM you with it, but suffice it to say that God provided us (me) with Fi during a time of my greatest need and despair. It was totally unexpected but, looking back, it was "here, you're going to need her love for the next several years". He was right!

I thank God and Jesus every day, several times a day, for their many blessings current and past. My tears of grief over my Fi have gradually become tears of gratitude. The irony is not lost on me: when Fi was with us, she loved licking my face; smudging my glasses; now my glasses require even more cleaning, but it is on the inside of the lens now, where my tears of gratitude land.

My greatest Teaching is here and personal.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.