Perfect Union banner
1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
†3AD† S.T.A.R.S. Delta 7
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see a lot of Jesus deniers who have been overcome by a jealous rage throughout a lot of my posts. I just wanna clarify that Jesus is not a religion. But I figured id post in the religious thread because it seems to be to general thought among the fools.

Jesus is not a Religion. Thank you.

Having faith in Jesus being the Son of God and him dieing on the cross for my sins and god raised him from the dead so i may be saved is not a religion. Thank you.

·
Backwoods Mountain Man
99 Posts
God is supposed to be capitalized. Jesus is not a religion, he is my Lord and Saviour. But Christianity is a religion, and if you believe in Christ that makes you a Christian.

By the way, telling you that your tactics are garbage, and not patting your back when you come on here acting like a know it all has nothing to do with religious beliefs. It had to do with being smart and knowing what a combat zone looks like, and what tactics work there

Sent from behind my anvil in ye olde smithy

·
†3AD† S.T.A.R.S. Delta 7
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
God is supposed to be capitalized. Jesus is not a religion, he is my Lord and Saviour. But Christianity is a religion, and if you believe in Christ that makes you a Christian.

By the way, telling you that your tactics are garbage, and not patting your back when you come on here acting like a know it all has nothing to do with religious beliefs. It had to do with being smart and knowing what a combat zone looks like, and what tactics work there

Yes god should be capitalized as a Title according to the english language. Thank you, i was wondering when I would encounter my first grammar nazi.

I dont claim to have combatzone or know what tactics work there. I review how guns perform under normal to harsh conditions outside of a combat zone and what guns perform the best.

·
Backwoods Mountain Man
99 Posts
Yes god should be capitalized as a Title according to the english language. Thank you, i was wondering when I would encounter my first grammar nazi.
You say your a Christian and serve Jesus Christ, I would think you would have enough respect to capatilize his name.

·
†3AD† S.T.A.R.S. Delta 7
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You say your a Christian and serve Jesus Christ, I would think you would have enough respect to capatilize his name.

To me, capitalization doesnt show respect.

Therefore under the measure i am measuring you, I shall not be guilty of not capitalizing. However, if you ever not capitalize his name. you will be accountable of wrong doing. according to verse.

1 Judge not, that ye be not judged.
2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. Mk. 4.24

Therefor since you accuse me of wrongdoing and disrespect for not capitalizing Jesus Christ, If you ever not capitalize his name you will be guilty of wrongdoing in accordance with Vs 2

·
Troll Fister
138 Posts
Notice how this nutjob falls back on his religion when backed into a corner...

if you don't agree with him... you are an Infidel - perfect.

he dosen't even need a witty comback - he just plays the jesus card figuring the rest of us find his dementia relevant, thus in his fantasy world his existance still has some sort of meaning.

in real life though... - you can tell by his syntax and writing pattern, we are really hurting his feelings. Notice how he just imediately went to the religion card as soon as we started to spike him on the firearms stuff?

you see - religion is all full of grey areas, and one cannot actually be proven "wrong" in a debate about religion, as religion is about Belief and Faith -rather than science or experience. naturally this attracts folks who are not anchored in reality (like our Mall Ninja) who when debating/discussing something that can be proven through Science or experience get whacked when they can't produce a tangable argument.

of course this behavior is not usually exibited by the truly devout - who generally leave thier beliefs out of common conversation.

yeah... he's a Loon. :lol:

·
†3AD† S.T.A.R.S. Delta 7
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Star-Kist I'd say anyone BUT you!

Now remember why you came here in the first place, to share the love of the shooting sports with other like minded folks and since we are all Heathens here and not wrothy of your God then we are not of like mind, so go find someone who does think like you and leave the real men to converse here.

You wouldn't want me showing up on one of your Christain sites and everytime someone don't agree with me I shout "Guns are good, guns are great, if you don't believe it than your going to gun grabbers hell".

So keep whipping out your Jesus card on a gun site and see how far it gets ya!
So what. you dont want to step up and do your american duty. your generation is tired and wants just to ride out what they can.

Its up to my generation to Step up and restore the constitution and cut out these unconstitutional federal laws.

As far as the Jesus card, Ever heard of bitter gun owners clinging to Religion. Well some people consider Jesus a religion so there you go.

·
Registered
302 Posts
I'm a firm believer in the old adage of "there are no athiests in a fighting hole". I have my personal beliefs and standards that I hold myself to and have no need to try and force them on someone else. I let my standards of conduct speak for themselves.

On another note.. I cannot tolerate stupidity even on ye old interweb so I may let my standards slip from time to time to allow myself to conduct a discussion on a level my opponent can understand. I consider that me simply adapting myself to the current battlefield :D

·
P=3/8A
955 Posts

I dont claim to have combatzone or know what tactics work there. I review how guns perform under normal to harsh conditions outside of a combat zone and what guns perform the best.
Normal to harsh conditions? 2 inches of snow is harsh?
You really need to get out of the basement and experience harsh conditions.

·
†3AD† S.T.A.R.S. Delta 7
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
†3AD† S.T.A.R.S. Delta 7
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
And you tested in sand and muck? All I saw in your vids was grass and snow.
Years of hunting on the sand ridge, illinois weather.

Why the heck do you think I opted for a STAINLESS STEEL rifle being the best shtf rifle?

Lets face it, it takes more oil to operate a gun that needs it.

1 - 20 of 98 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.