Perfect Union banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got an email from Midway this morning notifying me that this item (Remington UMC Ammo 223 Remington 55 Grain Full Metal Jacket) which was on my Wish List was In Stock. It was almost 1000 CDT so I figured whatever they had was probably gone already but I thought I'd check anyway. Lo and behold, I successfully ordered a box (1 box limit, 200 rds, $0.42/rd). Apparently the old saying is true...even a blind squirrel finds an acorn once in awhile. :D

This added to my sunny attitude because I had already been notified over the weekend that Midway was shipping me this item (Fiocchi Shooting Dynamics Ammo 223 Remington 55 Grain Full Metal) which I had back ordered on Christmas Eve day. Better yet, as promised they charged me the original December 2012 price (1,000 rds, $0.37/rd). :lol:

Now if I could just find some 9mm at a reasonable price. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
267 Posts
Congrats on the score... I'm glad to see the price falling too.

Reactions: JRedHorse

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
I scored 1000 rounds of 55gr LC stamped factory reloads at the gunshow on Saturday for $400. Then my neices helped me shoot over half of it up on Saturday afternoon and then again this morning. (Along with 2000 rounds of .22 and 500 rounds of 7.62x39.)

It's been a good week for me, too! :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.